sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2008

Thank you, Japan

Well, since I'm writing this entry at the airport and the Spanish language setting seems to be locked, I'll have to write in English.

I've had one of the most wonderful experiencies of my life in these brief but intense 3 months. I've learned Japanese, met a lot of people, encountered old friends and lived it up. These are some of the people I'd like to thank:

Amir: I had a great time living in that small palace in Nakano.

Bernardino: I enjoyed a lot those trips to Yokohama and Asakusa. I hope you can find a job there, but no matter what you do, you'll always take the right decision.

Masayo & Tamayo: thanks for making Disneyland entertaining.

Chika & Masako: the greatest tour guides ever.

Doris, Marta and the Italians: thanks for a hell of a good time!

Nakano, Masato, Naomi, Yuki & Hiroyuki: thanks for the perfect good-bye party. Nakano, I'll never forget your generosity and kindness.

I gotta wrap this up... Thanks a lot to all of you!!! Time is up!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario